View Single Post
Old 25 January 2011, 07:24 AM   #96
dinan545bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by byr0nic View Post
Firstly, massive apologies for the terribly late reply... I made the mistake of not signing up to get email notifications, and only just got back from hols last weekend and doing the rounds on TRF for the first time subsequently.

The DSSD is just a great watch, with great technology (fliplock/glidelock FTW!), a great case with amazing wrist presence, and to my tastes looks absolutely stunning. Every time I open up my Rolex box (which isn't always when I wish to wear it, I must say!), I'm never disappointed - and that's all I can ask for!

I also like the fact that I don't see it being worn on wrists as often as many of the other Rolex models (e.g. SD, Daytona, Datejust), at least here in London...

I simply can't fault it!
that's great to hear that you're enjoying a sense of exclusivity and uniqueness locally in London, that the DSSD isn't worn by everyone there.

Yes, we're also enjoying the timepiece for many of the same reasons you cited here. Truly iconic, special and very well engineered by Rolex indeed. Congrats again and ENJOY now!

BEST REGARDS
dinan545bmw is offline   Reply With Quote