View Single Post
Old 22 June 2011, 06:40 AM   #7
funkymonkcp
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatidoc View Post
Love the look of the piece, straightforward design and elegance combined. I agree those flaws are unacceptable for a new watch at a new watch price. If they don't replace it with one that you find acceptable, get a refund and order the piece from an online Bremont dealer. Chances are they will give you a better price, no sales tax, and the watch will be in original packaging. While I believe in supporting the brick and mortars wherever possible, Tourneau would not be anywhere near the top of my charity list.

Very beautiful watch.
This is the first watch I have ever purchased so I am still trying to learn all the ins and outs of watch buying. My co-worker is an experienced high end watch buyer and he offered to go with me to the store when they inform me they have a replacement in. He knows what to say and how forceful to be. I am far too nice, especially when the sales person is nice to me.

They let me hold onto the watch but I was told by my co-worker it's best to let them hold onto it so they can't claim I wore it and damaged it. So I gave it back to them today to hold onto until they get a replacement.

I had a chance to look at all of their Bremonts in stock and they all had blemishes of some sort. I don't get why they all have blemishes. At Tourneau, all their sales are final and cannot be returned, I doubt they would give me my money back.
funkymonkcp is offline   Reply With Quote