View Single Post
Old 26 June 2012, 07:35 AM   #3
kyle L
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Explorer I
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhype View Post
today i took off from work and decided to walk Manhattan, stop by central watch in grand central then the big T funny story happen there i'll tell you later lol, and walk up to plaza 57 the worst place I've ever been to as of retail stores, the guy lee was on the phone and everything a customer walked in they are trapped the door locks behind you and when you try to leave he then forces you to stay to do business, this place was very unprofessional the girl he had working for him looks like she was in training and to top it all of i asked if he had any 5512/5513 and he said yes came back with a 5513 and said its James bond watch????????????? really , then he said he will give me a written authentication for the watch my hole demeanor change and i just wanted to kick him in the face really bad so i just left i can't say nothing else but if you are looking to buy there run and run fast that's my heads up to you.
Had a similar experience and I posted in your other thread... Their reviews here are obviously made up:

http://newyork.citysearch.com/profil..._exchange.html

It's nice to look at their store window but I wouldn't go in.
kyle L is offline   Reply With Quote