Thread: Toronto members
View Single Post
Old 19 December 2012, 03:17 AM   #85
drchuck72
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex 116520
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchuck72 View Post
My mistake. No Rolex Boutique. However, it turns out that there is a new jewellery store opening in the new section that is a Rolex AD. They also carry Hublot. Maybe they will have some other interesting offerings (AP, IWC...). Unfortunately, they were not open when I got to the mall . The cases were still empty and they were still installing some fixtures. Don't know if I will get another chance to go there before Christmas.

Incidentally, there was also a Tesla Car Dealership in the new section. I give it 6 months.
Okay, so, Raffi Jewellers will have a dedicated Rolex Section/boutique attached to their store. I was there last week to drop my 16610 off for servicing. Great store with a really nice and friendly staff. I was able to look around and try on a piece or two and there was no pressure. Wonderful experience.

I tried on the new Rose Gold Daytona with the ceramic bezel on the leather strap and it almost, ALMOST made me second guess my decision to pull the trigger on the 116520 but now that I am wearing the 116520, there is no doubt (of course, my wallet is happy I went with the 116520).

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing the new Rolex Boutique when it opens.