View Single Post
Old 5 February 2013, 06:41 PM   #45
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperbirdBoy View Post
I dont want to have to wait 16 days to be able to advertise some of my watches for sale. Thats pretty much the only reason. Sight seems a little click-y for me. Im just a country boy enjoying the best of the best watches with the rest of you all. There are a lot of other sites that make it easy to sell watches that I have used before that dont have waiting restrictions. I was told about this site by a dealer earlier this evening that didnt have much good to say about the site but I figured Id give it a shot. Now I wish i hadnt lolol. I have looked all over this site to see how to close my account but havent found how to do it. If it is a permanent registration ill just log out other wise Ill free up the server a bit :) Thanks again for the help!!
Well seeing you do not like the forum rules that are there to protect all members.And that you are here clearly for one thing only and have not bothered to read the forum rules I will help you on your way.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote