View Single Post
Old 16 February 2013, 02:52 AM   #34
007Sub
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5514
Evaluating the Phoenix Admiralty grey NATO strap

So here are some more shots in different light with different reference colors (black jacket, white shirt, and grey sweater)... hopefully using the reference colors you can get a better idea of what it looks like. Its definitely very hard to capture the true color as it seems to change with lighting.

After a couple of days of having this strap here is my review: I LOVE the color and feel. It is very crisp... like a starched shirt. Not as soft as the maratacs. But not rough to the touch either. I like the stainless steel hardware. BUT my only concern is (as you may be able to see in some of the photos) that there is some small discernable wear on the outside of the holes where the strap loops back through the buckles. I feel like it is WAY to early to be seeing this type of wear...

I'm going to keep this on as my main strap for some more time and see how it does... More detail on wear process to come.

(Note that I have trimmed and sealed the end myself... it arrived with a much cleaner end )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg foto-1.jpg (148.2 KB, 333 views)
File Type: jpg image copy.jpg (132.0 KB, 335 views)
File Type: jpg image-1.jpg (133.2 KB, 336 views)
File Type: jpg image-3.jpg (98.6 KB, 334 views)
File Type: jpg image-4.jpg (62.5 KB, 329 views)
File Type: jpg image-5.jpg (87.4 KB, 331 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (106.0 KB, 334 views)

@true_patina
@true.dome
007Sub is offline   Reply With Quote