View Single Post
Old 22 February 2013, 01:05 PM   #70
Chozn1
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub and President
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogdogg View Post
The seller Daneebee said that he even "called you several times with no reply on your end".

Is this true Chozn1? Did you receive any calls from Daneebee and not answer due to the fact that you wanted to keep things in writing? or did he never call you at all. I know if it was me, even if I wanted to keep things in writing I would have answered his calls, the fact he had disappeared.

It would be very easy to show us records of all of these calls being made.

There's just a lot of things don't quite add up here for me in this whole thing.

Firstly it was the hurricane that caused the issues of not receiving the emails, then it was an IT friend putting some kind of security on the email account.
Can you even add your own increased filter security to a gmail account?

I'm not being smart here but I would generally be interested to know this.
I've been out of town since the time of my last login for business. Basically a cram course and certification exam which I'm taking tomorrow early in the morn. I don't want to leave anything unanswered... or partially answered, so I'll report back as soon as possible. Again, I appreciate the input. I don't want folks thinking I've just aired my grief and now am dropping the thread like a bad habit after I've gotten advice from members.
In search of DayDate
Prior models... Just about everything.
Chozn1 is offline   Reply With Quote