View Single Post
Old 5 April 2013, 04:12 AM   #61
BH13GMT
"TRF" Member

Watch: and learn
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuds View Post
The Dickens is booked for the Saturday mate 'cos a lot of the guys can't trip into town on the Sunday.....

Don't worry though Raf mate there'll be plenty of us still around on the Sunday to catch up with you whenever and wherever suits you best!!

......of course you are MORE than welcome on the Saturday too as well (or instead?) I just thought you wanted the Saturday with Mrs. Raf and a smaller GTG on the Sunday?

Sorry if I've messed up at all Raf mate but if Sunday is best for you and if you have a definite time you'd like to meet I'm positive the guys and I can arrange something a bit special for you?!

To be honest mate not knowing your itinerary or commitments I was kind of leaving the Sunday open so that we could be 'on call' whenever and wherever suited you if that makes sense??

Please let me know your thoughts mate and I'll happily take things from there.....
I will have both days free and we can go with the flow, I have learned my lesson with booking trains home too early on Sunday and missing out on the Sunday Secondary GTG which never seems to disappoint.

Looks like this one will be a good one chaps

Rolex Sub 1680, Rolex GMT 116710LN, Rolex Datejust 16220 Salmon Dial (the Mrs), Tudor BB58, Tudor Pelagos Blue and Several Seiko's
"last one in the chopper is a rotten egg" Jonathan Quayle Higgins III
BH13GMT is offline   Reply With Quote