View Single Post
Old 8 April 2014, 07:06 AM   #131
Steboyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britexpat76 View Post
In your 1st post you said,

'I paid top end price for this new watch from a retailer as a brand new model I expected flawless finish and a nicer box'

Now you are saying it's been purchased online or something. This story has more holes in it that a sieve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because it's meant to be a brand new sea dweller I listed this post in a rush... As stated previously those watches are 8k pounds. And was told it was bought from a rolex retailer after posting but once I seen something wrong and faults alone with the ugly box I questioned it and posted here.. And found out it was purchased by her secretary. (Which obviously shes done the dirty or been conned). But that's about it for now.. The post was rushed and I should of waited until I got all the info first. So partly my fault for rushing the post.
So I know how it seems to people here but before jumping the gun and accusing me of trying to pass a fake or calling me a liar they should wait until I have repurchased a new one and posted it as I said they can comment all they want after I have repurchased a new one. All I wanted to know is what I 99% knew from having a little read up and comparing online before making this post.
Steboyi is offline   Reply With Quote