View Single Post
Old 16 July 2005, 04:42 AM   #1
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
Fairy Godmother !!

Come on, guys, let's just relax, forget the other forum and have some real FUN, FUN, FUN...

Your beautiful Fairy Godmother comes down and grants you THREE wishes....you may, however, choose only ONE:

Option 1: Any new SS Rolex of your choice - remember, SS only!

Option 2: 3 days and nights in the splendour of a 5-star hotel with the most gorgeous girls you can imagine - all expenses paid and....there's more.....a brand new OMEGA Planet Ocean as a gift at the end of it all.

Option 3: A full day out at the best Golf resort in the USA in the company of Tiger Woods, Ernie Els, Vijay Singh, Jack Nicklaus, etc., etc. and one Daren Masanda. You will be served lunch (with Daren bringing in the chilled beers ) and by the day's end, you will be presented a NIKE Polo shirt personally by Woods himself.....but wait, there's more. You also receive a BNIB TAG Heuer Link watch (the Tiger Woods model).

So there you have it, guys......a new SS Rolex of your choice, a gorgeous dame and a PO or a day out with top golf celebrities plus a NIKE polo shirt plus a new TAG.

Take your pick. And hey, Tyler, option 2 is definitely a NO-NO for you. LOL!
Mark, you can have first crack at this thread.

JJ

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!

Last edited by JJ Irani; 16 July 2005 at 04:45 AM..
JJ Irani is offline   Reply With Quote