View Single Post
Old 20 August 2014, 11:14 PM   #10
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77T View Post
The answer may be a supply chain decision. Rolex likely subcontracts the fabrication of the boxes via a spec sheet and bidding process.

The cloths are not really a box maker's natural core competency. So either the box maker or Rolex would then need to source them and mate the cloths with the box. A lot of wasted effort for something that 98% of owners never use.
You must be joking many today covert these items more than the watch.You only got to read the thousands of posts on TRF about stickers, boxes,polishing cloths.Or is this the right box, small, med,or large,is this serial box right for this watch the list is growing almost daily, sometimes I wish Rolex would bring back the holograms god forbid..

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder