View Single Post
Old 31 October 2014, 10:50 AM   #74
Old Expat Beast
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: SEIKO
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubKing View Post
Can someone please tell me if barb is no longer with bob? did something happen there..? talk of her whistle blowing she stated in this thread?

also to add, I have serviced a couple times with bob in the past. He was always very patient over the phone and remembered every little concern of mine as I am super OCD about my watches... I will most certainly make sure I request he and only he work on my watches if I decide to send to him in the future.. I just wonder what people are talking about; problems with Bob? This is the first I have ever read.. have I missed other threads?

I always thought it was only him working there, so I always felt at ease.. just because Bob has a gift at working with delicate aged watches, doesn't mean his kids or other help will be able to have the same gift at working on these very fragile pieces.. I would hope he would be clear to a customer if he didn't plan on doing the work himself.
She said in the long (gone) thread that she had left, or at least was no longer there. That's why she was posting all that stuff. (Allegedly).
Old Expat Beast is offline   Reply With Quote