View Single Post
Old 26 February 2006, 04:07 PM   #16
Rto
"TRF" Member

Watch: FPJ-AP-PP-Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Launch Mini
Welcome RTO.
I'm stuck up here in Canada & have been looking at "importing" watches, From what I've found, AD's are relucted to ship cross border or even Cross State.
I forget who it was, but one member on this board lives in Mexico. He was saying that a quick round trip air tix from Florida to Mex & back is one idea. He was saying that the prices in Mex were very good & your savings would cover the air.
Worth looking into.
Good luck on you pick. You MUST put each of your choices on your wrist & see which one makes you smile the most.
Many thanks for the info!
One concern that I would like to share with you and with all here is about something strange (at my point of view) that happened so far with me during this first research thru out some ADs in the area as well as thru some in others states: they all told me for example that the 16610LV (also considering this one) is almost sold out and almost impossible to get, that the estimated time could be much more than an year waiting and even if they have it or could get faster it would be offered only to VIP customers with some kind of purchase history and that they could "reject selling it" or maybe putting as unavailable if they want.
That sounded very bad to me. I just don't know at this point if maybe that's the way Rolex ADs work in general or if I was unlucky and got some jerks on my way to get my first Rolex.
Is there any place at the web listing all ADs infos?

Thanks again!

Last edited by Rto; 26 February 2006 at 04:11 PM..
Rto is offline   Reply With Quote