View Single Post
Old 30 September 2015, 07:52 AM   #59
SubKing
"TRF" Member

Watch: where do i start??
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ S View Post

No problem at all – merely echoing what had been already said within the first half dozen replies or so, which was that an easier, less stressful option would have been to just return it for either a refund or a replacement.

Not really, just calling it how I saw it.
That’s how it comes across, especially when you hadn’t explored the replacement route, via the AD, first.
Instead, you’ve had to go all round the houses to get the same outcome.
Funny, How I have stated why I did not want to return it to my AD for a refund as I did not want to burn a bridge.. Then you claim and I quote

"but I’m not getting why you’re mentioning a refund.
No-one here has advocated that you get a refund as your sole demand as a result of returning the watch to the AD"
Now again above you bring up a refund and state others have said the same...

Make up your mind of how you want to twist and turn this thread so I can respond to you accordingly.

Im not sure if you have ever purchased a patek, but AD's don't have a stock pile of the same models sitting in back that they can just swap out for me... It is also not their call to replace a watch 90 days past purchase for several QC defects that were not caught at the time of purchase. What was the difference of me contacting patek or contacting my AD?

You seem to not want to hear why I choose to deal directly with manufactures for several reasons..

At the end of the day, I did as you said, I returned it for a replacement. You just seem to have a problem with me not using my AD.
But your whining has to stop. You make no sense. truly.