View Single Post
Old 1 October 2016, 04:37 AM   #25
warrior
"TRF" Member

Watch: Explorer
You can have your opinion and I'll certainly have mine; I'm not a guilty until proven innocent guy, that's for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantonebad View Post
Who cares what you have a problem with, seriously??!! You pointing out it's a national columnist means NOTHING on it's face. If I have an opinion about a poorly written article that makes leaps and jumps with zero proof and call it CONJECTURE that's my opinion, I don't have to PROVE that it's my opinion to you do I. I'll assure you it is in fact my opinion. This was a post about Ortiz, you posted a really silly article about Deflategate with a mention of Ortiz that was clearly pandering to the butt-hurt-psyche of NE fans who can't get out of their own way when it comes to admitting at least a little culpability in deflate gate and in Ortiz's PED tests.

Look it's really simple in sports these days, you are guilty until proven innocent. I feel that way through and through, you don't, that's fine. But stop telling me I have no right to MY opinion, it's insulting and anger inducing.
warrior is offline   Reply With Quote