View Single Post
Old 2 October 2016, 04:09 PM   #134
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Quote:
Originally Posted by conkers View Post
Say hi to Anja in the Kings Club please Arnaud.
I'll talk about it to my friend, yesterday it was a nihhtmare, huge trafic jams because those idiots closed many streets heading into the center. My plane leaves tonight not sure he'll want to go for it again, he never saw that

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlS View Post
Pics of Zurich....an infinitely more enjoyable city than Geneva I am afraid ....Baur au Lac is a fantastic hotel if you need to camp somewhere. You have the patience of a nun. If it was me I would be on a train to Davos or Motier.
Oh believe me I was very disappointed, but knowing it was coming for lunch the next day, with a present to make up for it, I managed not to burst

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB-man View Post
keep them coming roger

Arnaud...can't wait. Enjoy yourself and keep us in the loop
In 4 hours he'll be here, but when I tried to post pics yesterday I couldn't because of a security token, no clue what that is

Quote:
Originally Posted by incontrol View Post
This thread is hysterical! Putting pressure on poor Arnaud. Although I agree with Paul, we've been hearing about this incoming for most of the year. Time to cough up some beautiful pics of this watch and the area you received it in. Should be a great day tomorrow.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol it's ok, kinda fun, the watch is not in my imagination so don't see any problem
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote