View Single Post
Old 25 April 2017, 12:07 PM   #84
nick c
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmatp View Post
I still love Panerai, but I don't currently own one. I have owned about a dozen of them over the years, enjoyed them when I had them.

I currently think the big watch fad is fading, and that will affect Panerai. I am getting older I guess, and I want something around 40mm and comfortable on my wrist these
Another thought, I used to pay about $3500-$4000 for a nice Pam. Once they started to go main stream and the prices went up, you have to really think about what you are buying. $6000 for a 111 is just silly, base ETA and a strap. Panerai started to price themselves into a range were you can get much more for your money with another brand.
FYI Panerai is not fading stores and boutique opening all over the places people still buying from 40mm to 47mm including me yes I'm also getting older 44 years old and loving them yes I also made lots of money before selling for a profit like you did selling your dozen for a profit I'm sure about it and other companies selling eta movement for over 10k so for Panerai 111 for 6k it's not so bad have a great day
nick c is offline   Reply With Quote