View Single Post
Old 22 May 2017, 12:00 PM   #92
Bigsykedaddy
"TRF" Member

Watch: LVc | SubC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystro View Post
That is why a half link should be included. I figured that your situation could happen without the ability to include or take off a half link to work with the easy link system.
Yeah exactly, if I had a half link for the BLNR or DJ II the easy link would work perfectly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystro View Post
Perfect. I see that's why they don't need a half link anymore. A fine tipped fork looks like it will work.
It would be nice if they still had a half link though because I have tried every micro setting hole and every link combination and I still have the same issue. One micro adjustment in and easy link is too tight, one micro adjustment out and easy link is too loose. I have also tried removing full links and trying every setting on the micro adjustment and still the same thing. If I had a half link it would be a perfect fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnitzerphilip View Post
But could that really be the case?

If the Easylink has a flexibility of 5mm and the micros have a flexibility of 3.3mm that means we have the fitment accuracy tolerance of 1.7mm. Could someone really be that much of a tweener to not make it comfortable and require a half link?
*raises hand*

Yep that's exactly my issue. I have tried every single setting possible multiple times and I am in the "in between" zone. One adjustment one way and the bracelet fits but only with easy link closed, if I open easy link it's way too loose. Move it the other way and it's way too tight with easy link closed. Still having all those options does allow me to get the proper fit, but I have to sacrifice easy links functionality. I have it on the loosest micro adjustment setting with easy link open and the watches fit perfectly but I can't use easy link. If I had a half link I would be able to use it. It kind of sucks but I'm glad it's there because it did allow me to find the right fit

My wrist is 7.25'' for reference
Bigsykedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote