View Single Post
Old 28 June 2017, 08:55 PM   #12
Abdullah71601
Banned

Watch: ing da Bears
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Blueface View Post
OP, hope it gets resolved but did you ask for more pictures?
No doubt that listing and your watch are the same. Just happens the one on the listing is done with different lighting and camera conditions than yours, and obviously way more favorable looking for the seller. As a former wedding photographer, I can tell you how I sold tons of pictures of heavy people by making them look slim with a wide angle lens and staying away from close ups. Point being photos are deceiving as in your case.

That said, no doubt the condition is not as described. That watch went through a war zone. Hopefully the seller is just out of town and will address your valid concern.
Excellent analysis. The ad has more favorable angles and lighting, which hide wear very well, but I can still see daily wear in the ad photos. The ad image of the clasp shows quite a bit of wear.

There isn't a standard for condition grading. One guy's excellent is another guy's good. And he says it was worn in rotation. I would have wanted to see some pictures taken with a strobe or other harsh lighting to assess the actual condition of the watch.
Abdullah71601 is offline   Reply With Quote