View Single Post
Old 31 July 2017, 11:05 PM   #424
Knappo 1307
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Sea Dweller
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnipples24 View Post
Hello my good friends!

Sorry about my absence work has been keeping me extremely occupied.

William, phenomenal job, you are a class act. I received the watch last night, it was shipped back to me express next day! WITH an additional Rolex Cleaning Cloth. It looks beautiful, and I am eternally grateful. I cannot say enough good things about this man, he has been extremely responsive and his willingness to help out a complete stranger speaks volumes about his character.

I was sick to my stomach when I first received the watch, never had any problems before buying/selling for years. When I first made the post to this forum, I never would have expected the outpouring of support and care this community has provided.

To the couple people who refuted my claim, or said I was simply overreacting. That is fine and I understand it is always necessary to try and objectively look at every situation. However I think William backing up my claim shows I was authentic in my original complaints with the seller.

To the seller Mr. Connor. If you are reading this you are a dirtbag, and karma is real. I hope the next Rolex you buy is a beat up piece of a shit. You are a coward. I was holding out hope at first that this was all one big misunderstanding, but now I am ecstatic to see you banned.

Thank you to the TRF community and for all the support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonBK View Post
Did the OP lost interest in TRF once he got his watch fixed for free?

This was his last post about the watch. I think he wraped it up nicely....
Knappo 1307 is offline   Reply With Quote