View Single Post
Old 14 December 2017, 02:58 AM   #83
mcorliss
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsm View Post
its you that doesn't like an opposing view, not me, I am more than happy for you to hold your opinion,

you cant let it drop I am afraid, when someone is this offended by another persons very valid view, a view of millions, it tells me that you are not sure yourself.

I will never come round to your point of view,

I would never confuse the acceptance of druggie propaganda with getting an education, its beneath real knowledge in every way,

maybe this will be my last post on the topic , that's it I don't get another slating.

Again, thanks for the debate.
Everybody is entitled to their own personal beliefs. The doomsday preppers thought the end of the world was occurring on 1/1/00. Many other cults have stated the same thing...repeatedly...only to maintain their views even when their proclaimed armageddon date passes without incident, over and over again.

No information will ever change your opinion...your own words. I guess I’m just surprised how somebody who lives so close to the bastion of higher education (Oxford), can be so unwilling to do actual basic research on their own before forming such steadfast opinions. That IS the very definition of being closed minded. It is not meant as an insult, just a descriptor to explain your position.

This thread is meant to be a debate about morality, it is about discussing publicly-traded Canadian Cannabis companies. The global shift on Cannabis acceptance is happening every single day, regardless of whether nay-sayers drag their feet, and as an investor, I’m profiting greatly from that shift. I recognize the potential therapeutic benefits of the plant. There are futures uses that aren’t even being researched yet, and I’m banking they will be realized.

Thanks for the debate. Godspeed.
mcorliss is offline   Reply With Quote