View Single Post
Old 27 December 2017, 12:38 PM   #135
bing240sx
"TRF" Member

pretty much every weed stock was up big today. of the 30 or so i track everything was up between 3% and 25% and 6 of the top 10 are in my portfolio.

the LARE ETF has switched over to weed today as well and they released their holdings yesterday: http://www.mjxetf.com/fund/#quarter

Cronos (MJN / PRMCF) was their top pick and is likely going to out-perform APH in 2018. They have better international exposure than APH and have not run up nearly as much as APH in 2017. I hold a bit, will try and grab a bit more but i'm not willing to divest from everything else. APH was left out of the ETF entirely which was quite a surprise actually.

The whole APH / TSX delisting fiasco is overblown. Cannimed and a variety of other majors have US holdings as well. It's just that APH is higher profile and being picked on and poked by WEED at every chance.

For anyone thinking of getting in... i would recommend making sure you carve out your holdings in anticipation of descheduling or US fed legalization. a few grand left sitting quietly could be a great decision.
bing240sx is offline   Reply With Quote