Thread: Goodbye AP ADs
View Single Post
Old 15 February 2018, 03:54 AM   #213
SkyKing31
"TRF" Member

Watch: Tridor Masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler1980 View Post
are they opening any new boutiques though? The lounge concept is new and London got the first AFAIK

AD's are losing AP and there isnt new AP retail channels replacing them, unless you count e-commerce. Im not spending that kind of money on an internet purchase, its crazy to me. Especially if there is no where to try on a physical watch first.

I only know about the AP Royal Oak and I have only actually seen 2 of them while out and about .. One was at a car dealership which sells a certain high end brand (won't mention it because I don't wan't to offend anyone by "showing off") and the other was at a jewelry store. The one at the jewelry store was covered in diamonds and looked kind of like a "rapper watch", but it was interesting to see nonetheless .. So to AP the there are 2 words which come to mind "Bye Felicia"

Here are pics of the aforementioned diamond set AP Royal Oak. And with the price tag these watches came with (diamond) you'd almost have to be a member of the royal family to buy one.

I was told that the watch was all factory, but I know nothing of AP except they make a Royal Oak, and they are very expensive
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mc20021.jpg (12.5 KB, 332 views)
File Type: jpg mc20021b.jpg (13.4 KB, 331 views)