View Single Post
Old 2 February 2019, 06:48 PM   #265
dakmary
"TRF" Member

Here here.. Same delima. Still can't pull the trigger.

This gonna be my first PAM. Initially was planing to buy 312. My AD showed me the new 1312. As much as I liked the new slimmer case/movement, I didn't like the new fake patina and the blue seconds dial. I spent a week trying to convince my self that this new fake patina and blue seconds dial will be the new look of panerai, and I should get used to it... I couldnt like it.

I went back to my AD, and now he shows me the 320 and the 233. Initially I ignored the 233 because it's more expensive and the domed Cristal looked weird! So it became 312 VS 320. I liked the extra feature on the 320 and the fact that I could hide the GMT hand, so it become similar to 312. I asked the AD another week to think about it. For some reason, now I'm starting to lean towards the 233 :) something about it is magical. It reminds me of the Rolex SubC, you like it but you don't know why!

The AD is offering me the 312 at US $7,200 and the 233 at US $10,000 (taxes included). He is also throwing in an additional strap of my choice. Is this a good deal?
dakmary is offline   Reply With Quote