View Single Post
Old 10 January 2009, 02:06 AM   #1
MYK
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: @kuwaitinglist
Need help creating a logo for a watch company?

Hello all, sorry if this thread is misplaced. I just need some help creating a logo for a watch store. In the hope of finding some income to pay for my newly found hobby of watches, I started an online watch store. Mainly to serve customers localy in Kuwait. I already have a few interested ADs that want to post watches on my website and I would get commision on per sale basis. In the future, I would hopfully chareg ADs to get listed in the site and can post upto x number of watches a month, including their adresses and numbers.

I have everything setup and can post the adress here, I'm just worried that it's not allowed (free advertising). Admins?

The thing I'm missing now is a logo, I'm not to handy with design and photoshop. I'm printing business cards, receipts and letter heads on Monday and need a solid logo by then. Can anyone help me out please?

The name of the store would be Q8 Chrono. (Q8 = Kuwait, where I'm from.) I was thinking to turn the Q into a watch with the 8 merging on it like a chronograph or something. Feel free to pm me to get the web adress or maybe I can get permission to post it here? Or you can just guess it, it won't take long to find ;)
MYK is offline   Reply With Quote