View Single Post
Old 9 April 2019, 02:07 AM   #74
sacsha00786
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sky-Dweller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry-57 View Post
That's as good looking as it is clever. Well done. Great read and nice result.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbombkid View Post
Nicely done

Did you ask them how they removed your bezel and also put the new one on? I know ceramic could be an issue. Did the new one come with the silicone ring or did you reuse the one off the black bezel? I thought they are one time use?

If their was an easy way to change bezels I honestly would pay the money to source a green LV ceramic bezel to swap now and then in my sub c.
I was going to make a video of the process but starting chatting with Mike, while Sal was working his magic. I did buy an extra nylon ring but Sal told me it didnt need to be replaced as the original looked pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolex.c6 View Post
Looks good!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingaustin View Post
anyone?!
You can only use 1.5mm spring bars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG56 View Post
That's pretty cool!!
Enjoy it in good health!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppalasthira View Post
Cool. Thank for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyJuice View Post
Nice conversion!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danwang0520 View Post
what a mod, looks very cool~
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashid.bk View Post
Honestly, that first pic of the GMT2LN on jubilee looks like the real star of the show. The lab-made BLRO is quite beautiful but I just couldn't live with knowing the "truth".

But yes, this seems like you had fun and enjoy what you've created. It's another more interesting aspect of this expensive hobby that has been consumed in recent years by scarcity and speculation.
I was having a hard time not falling in love with the black GMT and jubilee bracelet. It really looks amazing but the moment I did the conversion, I fell in love with the Pepsi and completely forgot about the black GMT.

Omega Planet Ocean Blue Ti/Planet Ocean SS Chrono Black/Orange
JLC Master Control World Geographic
sacsha00786 is offline   Reply With Quote