View Single Post
Old 13 April 2019, 10:24 PM   #69
Starwalker
"TRF" Member

Watch: SS Daytona - BLACK
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyRba View Post
I have a Journe CB and will soon be getting a Moser Endeavor Center Seconds Blue Funky dial. My wrist size is 6.5~ inches and as a result, the current 40mm Journes and a lot of Mosers are big for me. I love Journe and hoping to pick a 38mm preowned watch in the future. Wish Journe made another 39mm watch like the CB or Holland & Holland.

Now, after owning one each of Journe and Moser, I am looking at other independents below $50k and both Laurent Ferrier and Grönefeld stand out for me. Grönefeld 1941 principia in steel and Salman dial is too enticing, especially with its 39.5mm size. How would you compare Grönefeld with Laurent Ferrier below the $50k range? I personally feel that Journe, Grönefeld, and Laurent Ferrier are a level above Moser in finish and overall package, but just one level. Do you agree?
Can’t wait for the day I can comment on this from an Ownership perspective! Love the Principa but not the dial colours that are currently available.