View Single Post
Old 7 May 2019, 12:38 PM   #31
freefly
"TRF" Member

Watch: 4&5-digit Sub/GMTs
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinMay View Post
Yep, but that one had a discrepancy with the weight. This one had the same weight from point A to point B.
Do we know this for certain? If not, I'd be contacting FedEx to see if their data tracking shows any weight discrepancies along the way. But yes, if it was in fact stolen from someone at that FedEx office, I imagine they did so prior to scanning it in.

I'd also be sure to keep the original box and packaging untouched. Not sure what the logistical hurdles would be to get local LEOs to coordinate with US LEOs, but it would be worthwhile to try. For instance, if they could pull prints off of the inner contents/paper and/or the underside of the "new" tape, that would provide pretty solid evidence if they didn't belong to the OP or the seller. Even just requesting everyone in that FedEx office volunteer a set of elimination prints might weed out the thief.

Given the value here, it far exceeds the threshold for grand-theft (felony), so I would imagine that might help get more traction/attention.

Good luck OP.
freefly is offline   Reply With Quote