View Single Post
Old 15 February 2011, 02:06 PM   #1
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
Icon6 FS: Rolex SeaDweller DEEPSEA 116660 ~ late M-serial, COMPLETE!

Good day, TRF

Small print first: Overnight shipping and insurance are included in US, will ship overseas, but at the buyer's expense. Price quoted is for payment by bank wire, PayPal/credit cards are OK, but buyer pays the fees (typically around 3% of amount, higher for AMEX). Returns accepted if the watch is misrepresented in ANY way. Have TONS of references, on and off TRF. Face-to-face in Southern Ohio or Northern Kentucky is fine, we can meet at an AD if that makes you comfortable. PM me with any questions, or call/text me at 513 680 6239 ~ Greg

for your consideration:

Rolex SeaDweller DEEPSEA

model 116660 ~ late M - serial ~ Asking $7500

CONDITION: Gently pre-owned, very clean. Worn out only a couple times, does not need any polishing at all. Mechanically, of course, flawless!

Comes with inner/outer boxes, burgundy and green Rolex tags (green with matching numbers), all booklets with sleeve, U.S. AD stamped warranty card, plastic Buehlmann Table, even the plastic bezel protector...100% complete!

actual watch for sale:

Thanks for looking!

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Mosco is offline   Reply With Quote