View Single Post
Old 28 May 2011, 12:00 PM   #28
Abid
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16610LV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Collector View Post
I am totally sorry if by posting this thread it led to who will do what and when. The point I was trying to make was it could have been anyone of us traveling abroad and not knowing what new policies a foriegn city has put in place like (Ex-cons assisting 66 year old Tourists). I am pretty sure Mr. Mendoza didn't value his watch over his life, the report said that he refused and was then pushed, it was a split second decision on his part. Now if the report said that he was receiving a beating and then refused, I would say that he valued his watch. For those of us who have and will take cruises, this serves as a reminder to always be aware of your surroundings nomatter how nice it is or how frequently you have been there, "Things Change".
Agreed! It could happen to any of us. In a flash of second! We weren't there so we don't know exactly how it went down. I'm sure anyone would put up a resistance if some unknown stranger was trying to grab at your wrist. I feel bad for the poor chap, hopefully he will poor through.