Thread: Help!!!!
View Single Post
Old 17 October 2014, 10:12 AM   #7
HogwldFLTR
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: What's on my wrist
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleddog View Post
(1) My first recommendation Lee, is that you use a little simple common courtesy when responding to those who can help, or at least try to!! Your opening sentence above was pretty obnoxious and a little condescending. Was there any need for the attitude?

(2) Second, if it's such a pressing emergency like yours seems to be, then PM any of the moderators for a quicker response. We do our best to scan most threads posted, but sometimes the odd thread here and there gets passed over.... It's not like we were ignoring you!!

(3) Third, it seems as though you caused the issue by shifting your emails around, and for some reason or another, the forums program shut you out temporarily. Ultimately, your provider is blocking the mail, and that is not by reason of this forum.. However. It may, or may not, have anything to with hotmail/MSN.
A notification is not always sent when these "announcements" are going on. It's not a given, it's a courtesy. If you are frequent enough, you would never miss out.
We could always cease these things all together!? But, that wouldn't be fair to the other members with whom display a positive decorum at all times, and with the camaraderie spirit this forum generates....!!

Now for the issue.
Switch to the provider you wish, and we will endeavor to help you get the mail to your inbox.
I tried courtesy and got none in return initially, more of "it's your problem" sort of response. Days go by and no response as well; this causes frustration. I'm certain you are aware there are two sides to every conversation. I appreciate your attention and apologize for expressing my frustration. I'll go ahead and switch to google; hopefully I'll find out about the next giveaway in time to enter and hopefully I'll also get my PM account back up to volume.

Thanks for your help.

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=808599
HogwldFLTR is offline   Reply With Quote