View Single Post
Old 26 April 2024, 04:26 AM   #13
MRBolton
"TRF" Member

Watch: ing my wrist
I don't think they physically had the space to create a large enough Rolex section if it was remodel driven for the closure.

I know they plainly played the games in the recent past regarding spend history. I can't remember exact conversations that I had with them, but it was clear. I wouldn't be surprised if the closure may have been driven by backdoor selling or other similar antics. However, I don't know how an AD gets caught with that.

Last time I was in there, I tried on a yellow gold Submariner. They told me it was spoken for by someone who paid for it in full, and they were requiring the customer to wait to collect it for a month so they could have it on exhibition. That really rubbed me wrong. I can't believe someone was willing to accept that.

For New Orleans to be such a large city with so much tourism and plenty of money floating around, I can't believe there now is no AD in the actual city of New Orleans! Just a couple outside in the suburbs that are Metairie addresses. That is a big loss indeed.
MRBolton is offline   Reply With Quote