View Single Post
Old 1 August 2014, 06:09 AM   #116
The Joker
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post
Maybe not. IQ and common sense can be very different.

I had a fatal one night I handled. Two dead teens. One ejected. One dead in the back seat. Two fast cars racing. One kid was thrown so far I found him across the street on the side of a closed gas station almost a half block away. All their friends standing around crying.

They were severely impacted by the grotesque deaths of their friends. I was too and I did not even know these kids.

Smart kids. Through the process of the trial and later civil suit the survivors had all grown up and some were in Uni.

I have more stories similar to that. Common theme, too much horsepower and not as someone mentioned earlier complete frontal lobe development.

By the grace of God I survived my teen years. 70 Chevelle with a 350. Got half blown up by a bomb later. Seriously. Right out of high school I joined the Military Police. A disgruntled cook that had been arrested ( we called it "apprehended" in the Army) blew up my friend's car in the MP parking lot and my Chevelle was parked right next to it. Dam shame.

Anyway. I think we are being trolled so perhaps a mute point.
Always got good life stories Tom.

Did you mean cook or crook? Maybe a young Gordon Ramsey.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote