View Single Post
Old 24 April 2024, 03:10 AM   #24
TimeLord2
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT Master 1675/3
Dial, hands, case, presumably insert too. And I would assume a bit of commonly replaced at service acrylic would not survive a fire. And then several movement parts also replaced? You basically have a few movement parts left from the original watch. Leave it as is if it holds sentimental value as it would cost more to replace everything than purchasing another 5513. Besides that, it still is your grandfather's watch and he seemed OK with the retrofit.

You say you don't have pics but only have the watch now. Do you have a smart phone? You can use it to take pics. Then by using the "Go Advanced" button at the bottom of this page and using the paper clip you can attach photos once you size them correctly. or post them on a photo share site and link to it with a URL as you have more than enough posts to do either.

Perhaps I should read through this thread again but reading all the helpful comments in this post and the responses has been maddening. Clearly I'm not alone on that front. Good luck!
TimeLord2 is offline   Reply With Quote