View Single Post
Old 18 April 2024, 11:00 AM   #31
Travis29
"TRF" Member

Watch: 126610LV / BLNR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_76 View Post
Got an unexpected call yesterday afternoon from my SA. She said she has a 126610ln with my name on it. I was torn between the LV and LN, but I think the black is more versatile, and goes more with what I wear.

I’ve known this SA for over four years now and we’ve been in close contact. This is my second piece from her, the first being a blue datejust 41 in 2020.

She’s actually a distant family friend, so I text her every once in a while about watches and such.

Looking forward to picking it up, and I think it will get a lot of time in the rotation! Will post pics when I pick up on Saturday

I would love a BLRO jubilee next, and think that’s doable after buying a datejust and submariner date. Thoughts? Also, is it appropriate to hint or discuss the next on the wish list when you’re picking up a watch? What’s the proper etiquette?

Hopefully this is a great start to 2024 for not only me but all the collectors out there

Put the request in, just remember you're not the only one that has X spend.

Been with my AD since 2019 - +4 watches that I wanted. Still waiting on my Pepsi jub.
Travis29 is offline   Reply With Quote