View Single Post
Old 23 April 2024, 04:34 PM   #101
No SUBctitute
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombarker View Post
Yes, I even told them to not put me on the list if i'm not getting the watch I want. It's so nice and confirms that the "list" is bullshit, if I catch them on a good day - the watch is there for direct purchase.
Feel bad for KatGirl, I must say...
OP, if you really want the watch its easy. Buy it from a Trusted Seller and then immediately send it in to the Rolex Service Center (yourself, not through an AD) and tell them you bought the watch used and you wanted to see if it needs anything done to it. RSC will check out the watch and the serial number, and they will definitely let you know if its an aftermarket dial. Then you will have peace of mind that the watch is 100% legit.

If RSC says here is anything wrong with the watch (there won't be), let the Trusted Seller know and he will take it back immediately. Read up here on the Trusted Sellers. They have worked for many, many years to build up their reputations. They are not going to risk millions of dollars in future sales to screw you out of a 36 celebration with a fake dial. This is risk-free way to buy the watch, since you will send it to RSC.