View Single Post
Old 20 April 2024, 12:59 AM   #59
thebusinessend
"TRF" Member

I personally love the AD experience and the visits to me is part of the fun of collecting. Its like a really expensive clubhouse with free* bourbon. Find a new AD and start building a relationship. I assume you will want more jewlery in time. Cant hurt spending your money at that new AD that sells Rolex.
I also enjoy the hunt for watches as I feel instant gratification doesnt work as well for my brain and delayed gratification makes me happier. Also I get to play the guessing game of when or what will show up next. YMMV and I see most of the comments people hate going to the AD and are sour grapes over it. And fwiw I have been buying watches a long time and bought a hulk from an AD new with a discount, they even shipped it to my house. All things that wont happen anymore. I also hate the idea of spending over msrp on something even though I could afford it. You may as well meet a new AD. ask for something then go visit from time to time like you had with the other AD. You can always buy greymarket but ya may get lucky and find a new AD that helps you out.
thebusinessend is offline   Reply With Quote