Thread: Pam 946 ?
View Single Post
Old 19 April 2024, 10:47 PM   #3
1William
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex/Others
A good looking watch. I like Panerai and currently own three. Down from seven just a few months ago. I always have to consider getting out of a watch when I get into one. Panerai is one of the more difficult value propositions out there. With so many models and variations out there it is typically only the most popular that retain any decent value. I would contact a few of our Trusted Sellers and see what they would give you on a sale or a trade on the watch you are considering. I would believe that they would not buy this model outright without offering a ridiculously low offer. The trade would also be difficult. If I was going Panerai, I would stick to a model that retains some value and has a historical link to the brand. The 000, 005, etc. Look at DavidSW's site and see some great Panerai's that have value and significant historical links to the brand. Also, you will benefit from his customer service and you will have the watch the next day by lunch after you pay. Good luck and let us know what you decide.
1William is offline   Reply With Quote