Thread: New Here!
View Single Post
Old 3 July 2015, 02:42 PM   #1
toocustom
"TRF" Member

New Here!

Hey guys,

I am happy to say I just purchased Superlativo's Tudor Black Bay 79220R from him in the sales section which prompted me to create an account for myself. I am a long time fan of the Rolex/Tudor brand and this will be my first time owning one. While this is my first Tudor, it's not my first watch.

Here is my current collection. A bit small since some have recently been sold off:

Tempest Carbon which I received not to long ago. Really awesome watch for the money. Fully forged carbon case, great lume, super clear dial and powered by a Miyota Cal.9015 which I know is not the most exciting movement but it's as solid as they come.

I picked this Hamilton Khaki Field Pioneer Chrono up on Cyber Monday at the end of last year for $750 new from Ashford. As I had been drooling over IWC Big Pilots but definitely didn't have the money I thought this would fit the bill just fine. Powered by a modified and re-branded ETA 7750 with a 60 hour power reserve.

Last is my Hexa K500 which has that kind of strange 70's diver case design mixed with a little Sinn style in the bezel and hands. I good tool watch and workhorse. It's powered by a Seiko 6R15.

Next, I am thinking of finding a nice used Speedy as I have been seeing them go for steals lately and hopefully a Panerai 372 in the future. Glad to be here and share with you all.
toocustom is offline   Reply With Quote