View Single Post
Old 12 December 2011, 04:31 AM   #1
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
Icon20 FS: 2011 Rolex Steel DAYTONA COSMOGRAPH 116520 Random Serial ~ FULL FACTORY STICKERS!

Good day, TRF

Formalities out of the way first: Overnight shipping and insurance are included in US, will ship overseas, but at the buyer's expense. Price quoted is for payment by bank wire, PayPal/credit cards are OK, but buyer pays the fees (typically around 3% of amount, higher for AMEX). Returns accepted if the watch is misrepresented in ANY way. Have TONS of references, on and off TRF. Face-to-face in Southern Ohio or Northern Kentucky is fine, we can meet at an AD if that makes you comfortable. PM me with any questions, or call/text me at 513 680 6239 ~ Greg

for your consideration, a fully sealed in factory plastics, unworn, complete

Rolex Stainless Steel Daytona Cosmograph

model 116520 ~ latest RANDOM serial number

priced at $11,350

CONDITION: Brand new, unworn, complete, all factory protective stickers are in place!

Comes with original inner and outer boxes, burgundy Rolex tag, green tag with matching numbers, and all documents including a numbered warranty card dated June 2011 – vast majority of the Rolex warranty remaining!

actual watch for sale:

Thanks for looking!

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Mosco is offline   Reply With Quote