View Single Post
Old 11 September 2023, 12:27 AM   #99
Pw92676
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Crown View Post
Initial Thread from Watcheroo:
Very interesting release in my opinion. I like the clean design. What’s your first impression?

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/lo...n-tambour-2023

Big surprise, this past Wednesday the CA called to let me know the exhibition watches had arrived in NYC. As I was in town again, he invited me in for a private viewing. I can say I am very happy with the watch. My iphone pictures are truly bad as I tried to catch the difference in the shifting of the blues – sometimes going grey. I focused on the pics of the blue tambour only. I find the lug-less band sleek and sexy as it nicely hugs and wraps around my 7.5” wrist perfectly. The thin 8.3mm case sinks into the skin of the top my wrist adding to the overall sleekness. The detail overall is amazing and shows off the brand (name & logo) in different ways on the front and within the movement. The name Louis Vuitton has 12 letters. Clever and unique to see them stamped on the outer bezel, to match the positioning of the 12-hour markers subtle and not blaring from the distance. The movement is a nice design in its monotone simplicity and the rose gold rotor and accents. The finishing is detailed and fine, it is a beautiful watch and somewhat mesmerizing. The five different combinations shown in the box were very nice. These are the first in a new level and offering of watches. Well done LVMH.

Still going to view then in Paris next week. More pics to follow and I will add the other models as well.
Nice! Your pics are great. Please share your impressions as you get more wrist time with it. Enjoy :)
Pw92676 is online now   Reply With Quote