View Single Post
Old 18 April 2024, 09:14 PM   #27
alexCoub
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlOver View Post
You have some great recommendations. Support the local dealer. Get to know your Rolex SA. Will the Rolex SA be the one selling you the Longines watches?

No one can tell you that if you do something that will lead to something else with any certainty. Talk to them about the possibility of using promo codes when making a purchase. Many stores offer promo codes for discounts or bonuses on watch purchases. And you can also find one online, such as promocodius also has discount options. Plenty of Rolex owners have bought Rolex watches from jewelry stores without any other purchases. How the store your are dealing with handles purchases, no one knows. But if you have a solid discussion with them, you should get an idea of how they allocate watches.
I bought my Rolex watch from an authorized dealer. It's worth it because of the peace of mind I get. I don't mind buying watches online if I can have confidence in the seller. But for me, buying a watch from a dealer is still a more special experience.
alexCoub is offline   Reply With Quote