View Single Post
Old 19 April 2024, 09:30 PM   #6
thebusinessend
"TRF" Member

The ExpeII in like new condition is around MSRP on the greymarket. I see them for 11ish. I dont remember the msrp off the top of my head but I though it was under 10. But they are one of the easiest sports models to get. I would say the easiest is the Airking and exp1 in 36, then the exp 2 and exp1 in 40. From what I have learned your always better off going with the largest AD near by to you. They get more watches and you'll have a better chance of getting it sooner. Spend history also greatly helps if you have past buy history for NON-rolex stuff like jewelery or watches that take a loss the second you leave the showroom. Not saying to buy anything you don't want to get a watch but if you were going to get something else anyways, cant hurt having some more face time and spend your money at a shop you hope to get a watch from.
Also, there is no real list as I am sure many others have noted on here. NO AD goes Ok x person asked for this watch 2 years ago so lets call them now over the person I met two months ago but has spent 100k on diamonds. They sell the watch to whomever they want. Also rolex and store management does their best to not sell to flippers and holds back their harder to get watches for existing customers with history. But for a ExpII I think its a great first or second watch to ask for, its also very fun to look at I miss the matt black hands against that bright white dial. If they ever made it in a 40mm i would snag one.
thebusinessend is offline   Reply With Quote