View Single Post
Old 27 March 2024, 04:10 AM   #13
omar10213245
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Hulkerino
Quote:
Originally Posted by omar10213245 View Post
update: so, surprisingly, they got my watch back to me far sooner than originally anticicapted. i received it yesterday via UPS, runs great, looks great. The only thing, is that i opted for a "new bracelet", since the original bracelet is missing a pin and tube to connect it completely, and what they supplied me with, is the current generation professional bracelet (full-polished, slanted links), when i was under the impression they still had some of these old-school 3-link bracelets, which I prefer. So now, I'm going all over the internet trying to find spare parts for this older bracelet, but having absolutely NO luck so far. Anybody know of a good source for a pin and tube for this old school bracelet? I'll post some pics. . .
Okay, so the first pic is the newer, modern generation professional bracelet the watch came back with (I already took it off lol). It's nice, but I prefer the older one. The 2nd one is the original bracelet, which I need a pin and tube for; you can see where it needs to be connected...I noticed they sent it back with this little hang tag with "028827" written on it. Not sure what that refers to, I googled it, didnt really come up with anything.

Should I maybe call Breitling back and see if they might have what I'm looking for in their parts department?

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
omar10213245 is offline   Reply With Quote