Thread: Which one?
View Single Post
Old 18 April 2024, 12:46 PM   #7
omar-rye
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunlun View Post
I just want to say first that I always appreciate your posts on rolexforums.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunlun View Post
Depending on the son-in-law, the right choice might not be the Longines, even if it's a nicer watch.

TAG is likely a better recognized name for the general son-in-law demographic and a solar quartz is more user friendly for people who don't know nothin' 'bout no watches.

But the Longines is far better if the son-in-law has any sign of potentially becoming one of us.
I agree. But I have a feeling the Legend Diver could potentially turn him into a watch enthusiast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB-man View Post
That longines is fire. He’ll be better for it in the long run lol
I want it for myself now

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchTimes View Post
Depends does he favor watches on straps on bracelets?
They have a bracelet option for this reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchang81 View Post
I prefer the updated longines legend diver. I was debating the no date when they first came out but the hands looked a bit rough, which was the case for the dolce vita I had in college. The new one has small little changes which don't seem like much but cleans it up for me. Kinda hoping they will do them in brighter colors like orange or yellow, id def get one. I like my ultrachron but the mix of applied markers with printed looks a bit odd to me.
I never noticed it had a mix of printed and applied markers until now. It’s still a sick watch. Although, I was surprised by how much they were though. Price is a bit steep in my opinion.
omar-rye is online now   Reply With Quote