View Single Post
Old 15 November 2020, 06:56 PM   #17
Token74
"TRF" Member

Watch: Too many!
40mm Rolex sports watches are too big for you, resist the temptation. But the good news, smaller watches are cheaper!! And there are some wonderful watches that you can wear that others with bigger wrists can’t.

Five watches i would recommend...

Speedmaster Reduced...every collection should have a Speedy and it flies nicely under the radar. Also a great chance to get a birthyear watch (depending on your age) at a reasonable price.

Tudor BB58...as with the Speedy, wears slightly smaller than its 39mm size. As good looking and as good to feel as any Rolex sports watch. And at a truly remarkable price point.

Rolex YM 37mm...the YM is a great looking watch, ive never bought one as its a bit classy for me! But proper nice watch and a chance to have a Rolex sports watch.

AP Royal Oak 15450...a 37mm watch with history, class, and wrist presence. Brilliant watch.

Patek Nautilus 3800...a true classic and an absolute beauty of a watch. Too small for most, but ideal for a small wrist. I love this watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patek Philippe Nautilus 5990 - AP Royal Oak 15300 - AP Royal Oak 15450 Blue - AP Royal Oak 15450 Silver - AP Royal Oak Offshore 26480 - Royal Oak Offshore 15710 - Rolex Sea Dweller 116600 - Rolex Daytona 116519 - Rolex GMT 126710 BLRO - Omega Speedmaster Reduced - JLC Reverso GMT Moonphase - TAG Microtimer - Dent Pocket Watch - JLC Atmos Phases de lune
Token74 is offline   Reply With Quote