View Single Post
Old 28 May 2011, 10:22 AM   #19
Newportkrieger
Banned

Watch: GMT Master Pepsi
So, a watch is worth a human life to all of you? Even a pathetic creature like a mugger?

I would certainly fight back and probably prevail should my health and/or life be truly threatened. If the watch makes them go away....that's why I have insurance and even if not, I have more than enough wealth to always buy more watches... LOTS more. The point is that I do not want to not enjoy my wealth because I would not let go of $5 K to $14K worth of Rolex and was killed.

BTW... I don't want the Karma of killing someone over any personal property. I am exceptionally well trained in lethal force confrontations and usually well armed when out and about. I have CCW permits what permit me Concealed Carry 46 states. IMHO all you "armchair vigilantes" clearly are thinking with the small head not the big one... Going to a gun store, buying a gun and going to a square range and shooting paper has so little to do with correct combative mindset and ability to effectively use your weapon and take a human life, particularly a life that has experience in the application of violence and the "jump" on you... GROW UP all you gun owning little boys. Best also not forget that many times, as in traveling abroad, you will not have a gun or even a knife (how many of you actually KNOW how to defend and respond to a knife?)