View Single Post
Old 9 December 2021, 11:58 AM   #1
VickettS
"TRF" Member

Watch: Blue SkyD
Incoming- DJ36 with 2021 Golden Fluted Dial

Longtime lurker and first time poster, but I wanted to share with my Rolex family a new incoming piece. I was able to get my wife as a wedding present the new 2021 Datejust 36 with golden fluted dial from my local AD. I haven't seen any online and my local AD told me that this was the first one they have seen.

Pictures don't do the dial justice and I think it is a great combination look for a woman as it can be dressed up and also worn in more casual settings. I wore my father's 1990's gold Day Date with bark finish at my wedding ceremony and I surprisingly felt comfortable wearing a 36mm so maybe she will let me wear it from time to time!

My current collection is a Blue SkyDweller and a GMT BLRO, but my local AD called this week and told me they have something special for me as a late wedding gift. I'll be sure to post again when I pick it up.

I always enjoy when posters tell others to "wear in good health and happiness" because I have always bought a watch to commemorate a special moment in my life. As Cesare Pavese once said, "we do not remember days, we remember moments."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dj36_1.jpg (67.7 KB, 538 views)
File Type: jpg dj36_2.jpg (108.8 KB, 539 views)
VickettS is offline   Reply With Quote