View Single Post
Old 24 April 2024, 11:17 PM   #51
EagleBear
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 X2 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x308 View Post
Wow - thank you for the feedback! I wasn't expecting to get so many opinions and thoughts but I'm very glad to have some words from you all.

Regarding price, I spoke with him last night and got an idea of what he's thinking. Admittedly, I was so excited about the opportunity that I said I'd take one off his hands without even asking about prices, but this is where we landed:

124060 - $8K
126610LV - $11.5K
126710BLRO - $12.5K

To me, even though they're all a touch beyond MSRP, it's beyond reasonable given the current market. I've always desired a Sub but it seems like picking up the BLRO makes more sense within the context of this scenario. We're planning to meet up either Friday or some time this weekend so I can handle everything in person and make a final decision. I'll be sure to update this thread with pictures once I have something new on my wrist.

Congratulations on whatever you decide. You can’t go wrong with any of the three at those prices. What a great opportunity you have in front of you. Looking forward to seeing what you end up with this weekend. Best of luck :)
EagleBear is online now   Reply With Quote