View Single Post
Old 27 April 2024, 03:29 AM   #37
Bearxj86
"TRF" Member

Watch: 3970
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy123 View Post
Just moments before embarking on my luxurious journey to Fiji for the highly esteemed annual whales convention, I made a rather distressing discovery. It appears that my exquisite collection of Patek Philippe timepieces, renowned for their unparalleled craftsmanship, possess a rather disappointing level of water resistance - a mere 30 meters, if you can believe it! Such a trivial depth renders them utterly unsuitable for the grandeur of the occasion.

In a desperate scramble to maintain my impeccable image of opulence and extravagance in front of my esteemed cohort of crypto-bros and Instagram influencers, I had to swiftly acquire a beach-appropriate trinket that would exude the appropriate level of ostentation.

Fortunately, being the esteemed whale that I am, I was able to effortlessly procure this "sports watch" through the assistance of Carruthers. While it may serve as a temporary beater until I can acquire something more befitting of my refined taste, it shall suffice for now.

I cannot help but ponder whether my newly acquired Ferrari will have been delivered to the prestigious Saltburn Heights upon my triumphant return. Such trivial matters, however, are of little concern to one of my stature.

Farewell for now, my dear acquaintances.
I can't believe you did this. Peasant.
Bearxj86 is offline   Reply With Quote